Friday, February 6, 2009

Funny Video

I found this video on a friend of mine's facebook. This kid is on his way home from the dentist. I am guessing he had some sort of surgical procedure performed where they had to use some sort of sedative approach to calm him down, not sure what it was, maybe some combo of nitrous oxide gas and a pill maybe? Maybe he was under general anaesthesia, I don't know. Nonetheless, it's pretty hilarious. I remember when I was waking up from my 3rd molar extractions and felt like this kid. My parents have the video to prove it. Maybe I'll find it and post my experience up here for comparison.

1 comment:

Billy & Caitlin said...

haha, i like it when the kid just screams. you do need to find your video and put it up, it's way funny... mine sucked. mom didn't even videotape it because it was too depressing. i couldn't stop crying. is that common?