Monday, October 20, 2008

Persistance

I have decided to deviate slightly from dentistry although not totally. I thought I would share one of my favorite youtube videos. This video is of a guy who knows what persistance is all about. Some measure success in life by how many degrees they have mounted to the wall or how much money they have tucked away in the bank. This earthy guy finds joy in stacking animals that you won't find stacked in nature. This guy spent one and a half years training a dog to let a cat ride his back and to train a rat to ride the cat's back. It is like a big piggyback ride of juxtaposition-ness. I figure if this scraggly guy in Santa Barbara has the patience and persistance to accomplish this mighty feat, then surley I can push through dental school with a brightness of hope. I bet dental school is easier than what this guy did. I admire his ambition and creativity to promote get-along-ization with his metaphorical animal tower. Enjoy.

1 comment:

jon♥kara said...

You are so odd sometimes...