Saturday, October 11, 2008

Week 6 Time Management

This image represents dental school.



Just as every imbalance in life needs adjustment for survival, so has been my experience with dental school. I've been making coarse as well as fine adjustments to try and calibrate my time to handle the course work being flashed before my eyes in the form of never ending power points. The inaugural class of 2012 has been bounced around like a pin-ball in basic-science land for the past several weeks and I am starting to figure out how to handle dental school. It is probably safe to say that I reside on the far left of the bell curve of dental students with time management skills but I am figuring it out and have increased my studying capacity thanks to the sweet nectar within every can of Rock Star. Although the stock market is taking a dump, the number of dental students is increasing as is the need for "study juice". Rock Star is the new gold. If I had any money, I'd definitely invest. If only dental schools would budget the yearly expenses of this stuff into our student loans....



Don't worry, I drink the zero-carb version so it's all good.....




2 comments:

Billy & Caitlin said...

i don't like the taste of rockstar so the other night i tried 52oz of slurpee, but i fell asleep right after.

jon♥kara said...

for being so busy you sure to blog a lot. ha